Join over 300 fellow background screening professionals in Washington D.C., April 12-14, for the 2015 NAPBS Mid-Year Legislative and Regulatory Conference.
The NAPBS Mid-Year Conference focuses on regulation, legislation, education, and compliance related to the background screening industry and as always offers invaluable networking opportunities for background screening professionals. The multi-day format, with a wide variety of topics, will offer educational opportunities in all of the aforementioned areas.
- Lessons Learned and Tips from Fourteen FCRA Lawsuits Filed by One Plaintiff
- Everything Employers Want to Know About Marijuana but Are Afraid to Ask
- Ban the Box Measures and their Impact on Background Screeners and Employers
- How “Safe” is the EU U.S. Safe Harbor Program?
- Understanding Cultural Barriers in International Background Screening
- State Law Restrictions
For more information and registration details, click here: http://napbs.com/events/midyear2015/program/sessions.cfm